Any throughput comparison to OpenVPN out there?

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 21:22:56 CET 2017

Hello,

recently, I've come across this test comparing OpenVPN vs. SSH
tunnelling:

http://blog.backslasher.net/ssh-openvpn-tunneling.html

so natutally, I guess it would be interesting to perform similar
test cases in a Kronosnet - OpenVPN duel so that the expectations
are set for "VPN on steroids" and perhaps the limitations are
identified if the results are too far from "on par".

(Just saying, not doing, I wouldn't go too far in tweaking
kronosnet for the best results possible, I'm afraid).

--
Jan (Poki)